Enter your e-mail address to receive your Member discount
- ADVANCED: This track includes sessions covering advances in the field of nuclear cardiology and potential clinical applications for these innovations.
- CORE: These didactic presentations review topics essential to the effective diagnosis and treatment of heart disease patients using imaging modalities.
- MULTIMODALITY IMAGING: Discussing important applications of nuclear cardiology along with other imaging modalities in current practice to deliver optimal care to patients.
- PET: These highlight sessions offer a broad-based review of the clinical value of pharmacologic PET, radiation exposure, modeling cost effectiveness and other areas.
- PLENARY: Sessions will include keynote presentations from leaders in the field covering areas such as emerging research, new technology, and advances in treatment.
- POLICY AND PRACTICE: In each presentation jointly planned by MedAxiom, you’ll find programming that gets to the heart of today’s challenges while preparing you for the cardiology practice of tomorrow.
- READ WITH THE EXPERTS: Learn with the best practitioners in the field by walking through cases along with panelists and expert faculty.
- TECHNOLOGY AND TECHNIQUES: Sessions are instructive with regard to nuclear cardiology procedures. Information is intended to provide practical information for providing quality imaging services. These sessions are geared for the nuclear cardiology technologist.
With Scientific Session On Demand you can access your program from any computer, or mobile device. Our state-of-the-art media player makes it easy to search the exact content you're looking for. We'll even direct you to the specific slide that contains your search term. And, with downloadable MP3 audio files, and with CME testing we make it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.