The Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists (SCA) Annual Meeting On Demand is a CME accredited online program with 60 hours1 of presentations focused on clinical decision making in cardiovascular anesthesiology and perioperative medicine.
Your On Demand program includes (but is not limited to) the following educational sessions:
- A Practical Guide to Clinical Performance Measures in Cardiac Surgery
- Acute and Chronic Right Heart Failure
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD): Special Considerations for Patients with CHD Surviving into Adulthood
- Anesthesia & Analgesia State of the Art
- Cerebral and Spinal Cord Protection duringComplex Cardiac and Aortic Cases
- Controversies in Interventional Cardiology
- Controversies in Thoracic Anesthesiology
- Controversies in Vascular Surgery
- Decision Making in Atrial Fibrillation
- Decision Making in Perioperative Heart Failure
- Demystifying the Electrophsiology (EP)Laboratory
- Do Cardiac Anesthesiologists Really Make a Differenceand at What Cost?
- Ethics of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Focus on the Tricuspid Valve
- Heart, Lung,and Liver Transplantation Update
- Heparin and Protamine Shenanigans
- New Coagulation Factor Drugs (PCCs, Fibrinogen Concentrates, etc.)
- Red Cell Transfusion Controversies
- Research Session: Outside the Box Ideas in Cardiovascular Medicine: Hormesis, Turtle Hearts and Mathematical Models
- SCA/STS: An Update on Cardiac Surgery & Perioperative Echocardiography for Mitral Regurgitation
- Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists Session
- The Role of Human Factors in CPB Disasters
- What Causes End -Organ Dysfunction in Cardiac Surgery?
With our On Demand program you can access your program from any computer or mobile device. Our state-of-the-art media player makes it easy to search the exact content you're looking for. We'll even direct you to the specific slide that contains your search term. And, with downloadable MP3 audio files, an integrated online CME test and a complimentary USB drive2, we make it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.