Enter your e-mail address to receive your Member discount:
This year’s On Demand educational sessions are broken down into the following categories:
- Annual Meeting Mini Symposia and Case Presentations
- Annual Meeting Podium Presentations
- International Orthopaedic Trauma Care Forum
- Basic Science Focus Forum
- Young Practitioners’ Forum
- Orthopaedic Trauma Boot Camp
- Grant Writing Workshop
- Mini-Symposia and Case Presentations
OTA Annual Meeting On Demand’s state-of-the-art technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Slides with synchronized audio. — it’s like being at the live meeting!
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
Integrated online CME testing. Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
PDFs of presentations are easily downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Complimentary USB² drive is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.