DDW OnDemand contains 450 hours1 of content from DDW 2018, the world’s largest gathering of physicians and researchers in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery. There is no better way to advance your professional development career than by learning the latest in clinical and research-related updates presented by a world-renowned faculty unsurpassed in their field.
Here’s what to expect in this CME accredited program:
- Basic Science
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Clinical Practice
- Colorectal Disease
- Education and Training
- Esophageal Diseases
- Functional GI and Motility Disorders
- Health-Care Delivery and Disparities
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Liver Diseases and Transplantation
- Microbiome in Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases
- Obesity and Nutrition
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pediatric GI
- Practice Management
- Stomach and Small Bowel Disorders
- Technologies and Procedural Innovations
Features of DDW OnDemand include:
- Online access to content within 24 hours of live presentations
- Complimentary portable hard drive for offline viewing which includes AGA Postgraduate Course Lectures
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides and MP3 files
- Integrated online CME testing — earn CME credits
- Advanced search that delivers exactly what you need
Order Now and Pay a Special Reduced Price!
- Online access from any computer or mobile device.
- Downloadable PDF slides.
- Downloadable MP3 audio files.
- CME available.
- Complimentary hard drive.
Prefer to order by phone? Call Today!
For International calls: 818-844-3299
Hours of operations:
Monday–Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST