- Basic Science
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Disease and Training
- Esophageal Diseases
- Functional GI and Motility Disorders
- Health-Care Delivery, Disparities and Practice Management
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Liver Diseases and Transplantation
- Microbiome in Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases
- Obesity and Nutrition
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pediatric GI
- Stomach and Small Bowel Disorders
- Technologies and Procedural Innovations
The state-of-the-art technology in your On Demand program includes features that make it easy to review this vital information anytime, anywhere!
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! With cloud based online access, you can watch presentations on a desktop computer, a tablet or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
Earn credits and satisfy your requirements. Simply watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
No internet connection? No problem! A portable hard drive² lets you access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.