PAINWeek On Demand is a comprehensive online program containing 120 presentations1 on the latest multidisciplinary curricula and evidence-based scientific instruction available in pain management today presented during PAINWEEK 2017. With over 2400+ attendees, PAINWeek 2017 brings together many experts in pain and provides education to practitioners that can be easily used and implemented in practice.
PAINWeek On Demand is your online resource for 24/7 access to the following PAINWeek 2017 tracks:
Featured Tracks & Special Interest Sessions
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Functional Medicine
- Medical Cannabinoids and Medical Marijuana
- Physical Therapy
- Wound Care
- Measure for Measure: Pain, Addiction, and Suicide
- As you Like It: The Business of Pain Medicine
- Are You Now… or Have You Ever Been? Saving Pain Medicine from Zealotry
- The Story of O — A Molecule in Chains?
- Using Electronic Pain Assessment Programs and Innovative Technology in Pain Medicine: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
PAINWeek On Demand’s technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Slides with synchronized audio — it’s like being at the live meeting.
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
Earn a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™2. Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.*
PDFs of presentations can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files can be easily downloaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Complimentary USB drive3 is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.