FMX On Demand delivers 51 sessions from this year’s conference with the opportunity to earn up to 50.75 AAFP Prescribed Credits. The presentations in this year’s On Demand program were selected to provide the same broad family medicine curriculum opportunity to learners as the live meeting.
FMX On Demand includes the following FMX 2017 Sessions:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Adolescent Depression and Bullying Management
- Adolescent LGBTQ Issues
- Adult Heart Murmurs
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Anticoagulation Management Update
- Assisting Patients with Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Asthma in Adults
- Atrial Fibrillation Anticoagulants and Antiplatelets
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Benign Skin Tumors
- Bronchiolitis and Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Bursitis and Tendonitis
- Capture that Dx! For More Appropriate Reimbursement
- Child and Pediatric ADHD Management
- Choosing Wisely Updates
- Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Concussion and Return to Play Guidelines
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Diabetes Complications Assessment, Recognition, Prevention and Treatment
- Disability and Impairment Evaluation
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Do You Think HCC Coding Really Stands for “Highly Confused Clinician”?
- Evidence-Based Approach to Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Evidence-Based Approach to Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Geriatric Polypharmacy
- Herbal Therapies
- Liver Function Tests
- Low Back Pain
- Lower Extremity Musculoskeletal Exam Techniques
- Male Hypogonadism
- Nutrition Principles and Assessment
- Obstetric Care Today
- On the Liver Disease Front Lines
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pulmonary Embolus and Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Quality Measurement
- Recognizing Oral Lesions and Oral Cancers in Family Medicine
- Returning Veterans with PTSD
- Safe Opioid Prescribing
- Skin Cancer Update
- Therapeutic Choices in Sleep Apnea
- TIA and Stroke
- Top Ten Updates in Evidence-Based Medicine
- Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Exam Techniques
- Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Update
- Wound Care Management
FMX On Demand technology provides access to your content anytime, anywhere:
Synchronized slides, audio, and video: Learn like you're at the live meeting.
Online access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone: Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
Earn up to 50.75 AAFP Prescribed Credits. Watch the sessions and then click on the “Take Quiz” button. Earning credits is easy, fast, and convenient.
QuestionPause™ technology: Test your knowledge with integrated questions in each presentation.
Presentation PDFs: Easily download PDFs onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files: Load files onto your favorite MP3 player so you can listen to sessions while on the go.
Complimentary USB drive2 is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn't available.
FMX On Demand features 51 of the most popular 2017 FMX sessions
AAFP Members: $795*
*Please Note: To receive your special discount, you must enter your AAFP Member ID and password on the proceed to checkout page. The price will adjust automatically after your membership is verified.
Non Members: $995
Your Order Includes:
- Online Access
- CME Credits
- Presentation PDFs
- MP3 Audio Files
- Complimentary USB drive
Prefer to order by phone? Call Today!
For International calls: 818-844-3299
Hours of operations:
Monday–Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST