The following sessions are covered in this program from ASMBS and TOS:
- Abdominal Wall
- Access to Care Symposium
- ASMBS Review of Guidelines Session
- ASMBS/TOS JOINT – PEDIATRIC/ADOLESCENT OBESITY:
- Geriatric Bariatric Surgery
- IH Keynote, Presidential Address & Town Hall
- IH Physical Activity
- Integrated Health Abstract Session
- Integrated Health: Advanced Practice Part 1 – Clinical Practice 101
- Integrated Health: Advanced Practice Part 2 – Clinical Practice Masters
- Integrated Health: Bad Words
- Integrated Health: Case Studies
- MD/IH Research
- Panel: Complex GI Operations after Bariatric Surgery
- Panel: Mini Consensus – Single Anastomosis Gastric Bypass
- Panel: Neuromodulation for Weight Loss, Metabolic Benefits, and Gastroparesis
- Panel: Pediatric and Adolescents
- Paper Session I – Top 10 Papers
- Paper Session III – Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Paper Session IV – Complications: Preventions and Treatments
- Paper Session V – Comparative Studies
- Paper Session VI – Malabsorptive & Metabolic
- Paper Session VII – Balloons & Other Clinical Considerations
- Social Media & Bariatrics
- Video Session A
- Video Session B
- Why these endoscopic/laproscopic devices for weight loss have failed?
- A Good Taste: Neuronal Basis of Nutrient Choice
- Adipose Biology: Links with Obesity
- Advances in Socio-Ecological Influences on Diet and Weight
- And the Rich Get Richer — Are Our Obesity Reduction Efforts Increasing Health Disparities?
- Bariatric Surgery
- Best of the Best in Population Health
- Clearing Up the Diabetes and Obesity Conundrum
- Clinical/Experimental Studies and Pharmacotherapy
- Deconstructing Obesity Interventions to Find the Secret Sauce
- Developmental Origins of Obesity: Mechanisms and Prevention
- Dietary Components: Peripheral and Central Effects
- Do You Have the Guts? Gut-Brain Axis and Impact on Body
- Don't Bug Me: Gut Microbiota and Brain Function
- Energy Balance: Causes and Consequences
- Engaging Minorities in Weight Programs
- Findings from the Obesity-Related Behavioral Intervention Trials (ORBIT) Consortium: Developing and Testing Novel Approaches to Obesity Prevention and Treatment
- From Physiology to Practice in Appetite Control
- Genes are Only One Piece of the Puzzle: From Universal to Precision Treatment for Weight Management
- Has the Era of Big Data Arrived? EHRs and Population Health Research
- Healthcare Policy and Treatment Barriers
- How Much Do the Bugs in Our Gut Drive Population-Level Human Obesity and Health
- Hypothalamic Circuitry and Appetite Control
- Important Things You Might Not Know about the Variables You are Using
- Individuals in Environments: Novel Approaches to Exploring Gene X Environment Interactions
- Inside the Mind of the Clinician: Challenging Cases of Child and Adolescent Obesity
- Insulin Action and Obesity: Pathways and Clinical Consideration
- Interventional Studies in Adults
- ‘It’s Just Baby Fat!’: Emerging Knowledge of Infant Obesity and Implications for Long-Term Health
- Late Breaking Abstracts Session 1: Metabolism/Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience
- Late Breaking Abstracts Session 2: Intervention/Clinical Studies, Population Health and Policy/Public Health
- Linking Primary Care to Public Health: Lessons Learned from the Childhood Obesity Research Demonstration (CORD) Projects
- Macronutrients, Calories, or Physical Activity? Game of Truths
- Measurement of Energy Intake: Is Something Better Than Nothing?
- New Melanocortin Signaling Pathways
- No Bones about it: A Surprising Role for Bones in Metabolism
- Obesity in Refugee and International Populations
- Obesity Journal Symposium
- Oxytocin: Love Hormone Fights Obesity
- Pearls and Pitfalls in Managing the Older Adult with Obesity
- Pediatric Interventional Studies
- President’s Address
- Promising Policy Solutions for Obesity Prevention and Control: Implementation and Impact
- Queued Up: The Brain and Food Cue Reactivity
- Reducing Weight Bias in Health Care
- Some Like it Hot: Relevance of Non-Shivering Thermogenesis to Human Physiology
- Strategies to Improve Healthy Purchasing in the Grocery Store
- Surprise, Surprise: AgRP Neurons in a New Light
- Systematic Review of Interventions to Reduce Excess Weight in Children and Adolescents
- Targeted Food Marketing and Promotions: A Culprit in Diet Disparities and Potential Tool to Address Disparities?
- Taxes, Financial Incentives and Food Marketing
- The Deepening Need to Connect Obesity to Broader Food System and Food Policy Issues
- The Gut Microbiome: An Environmental Factor in Developing Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome?
- The Influence of Social Status on Eating, Physical Activity and Obesity in Youth
- The Inside Scoop on Federal School Nutrition Policy Changes
- The Sixth Sense: Hormonal and Nutrient Regulation of Feeding and Metabolism
- Toward Optimizing Long-Term Obesity Treatment: Measuring Core Variables in Adult Weight Loss Trials
- Unravelling the Mystery: Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms Regulating Food Intake and Metabolism
- Update on Genetic Syndromes for the Clinican
- Use of Electronic Health Record for Clinical Decision Support in Obesity Weight Loss Maintenance
- Weight Regain with Bariatric Surgery
- What's That App?: Mobile Apps in Clinical Research
ObesityWeek On Demand’s technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Slides with synchronized audio —it’s like being at the live meeting.
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
36.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™². Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
PDFs of presentations are easily downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files can be loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Portable USB drive³ is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.