This program can also assist you in maintaining your state level licensing requirements by offering CME.
By participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Review normal physiology and pathologic disturbances of acid base and electrolytes.
- Discuss the concept of quality as it pertains to acute kidney injury support and review management strategies of kidney damage associated with surgery.
- Summarize data from the SPRINT trial on blood pressure levels as they relate to recommendations for patients with chronic kidney disease.
- List diagnostic signs and symptoms of fibromuscular dysplasia and explain how the diagnosis is often missed.
- Describe pathologic manifestations, diagnosis, and challenges of managing various primary and secondary kidney diseases.
Cleveland Clinic Nephrology Update on Demand technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.Slides with synchronized audio – it’s like being at the live course. Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. CME Credits Available. Watch the sessions and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient. PDFs of presentations are easily downloaded onto your computer for review and note taking. MP3 audio files can be loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go. Portable USB drive¹ is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.