The Annual Meeting On Demand Library
Annual Meeting On Demand is a CME accredited comprehensive digital library with more than 500 hours¹ of presentations from this year’s meeting, including syllabi for 200+ programs. This year’s presentations fall under the following topics:
- Aging and Dementia
- Aging, Dementia, Cognitive, and Behavioral Neurology
- Autonomic Disorders
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurology
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Interventional Neurology
- Child Neurology and Developmental Neurology
- Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG)
- General Neurology
- Global Health
- History of Neurology
- Infectious Disease
- Movement Disorders
- MS and CNS Inflammatory Disease
- Neuro Trauma and Sports Neurology
- Neuro Trauma, Critical Care, and Sports Neurology
- Neurocritical Care
- Neuromuscular and Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG)
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Plenary Sessions
- Practice, Policy, and Ethics
- Research Methodology, Education, and History
The Annual Meeting On Demand Player
Your state-of-the-art media player contains features designed to give you complete control of your continuing education:
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! With cloud based online access, you can watch presentations on a desktop computer, a tablet, or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
224 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™² available on our integrated testing system. Simply watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast, and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
No internet connection? No problem! Your order includes a portable hard drive³ so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.
Member Price $1,199
Nonmember Price $1,749
Enter your 6-digit Member ID