The Annual Meeting On Demand Library
Experience the 2018 AAN Annual Meeting with Annual Meeting On Demand. This CME accredited comprehensive digital library provides 500 hours¹ of presentations from 2018 Annual Meeting including syllabi for 200+ programs. With Annual Meeting On Demand you can expect top education programming being lead by top presenters and content experts across 28 tracks.
This year’s presentations fall under the following tracks:
- Aging and Dementia
- Aging, Dementia, Cognitive, and Behavioral Neurology
- Autonomic Disorders
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurology
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Interventional Neurology
- Child Neurology and Developmental Neurology
- Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG)
- General Neurology
- Global Health
- History of Neurology
- Infectious Disease
- Movement Disorders
- MS and CNS Inflammatory Disease
- Neuro Trauma and Sports Neurology
- Neuro Trauma, Critical Care, and Sports Neurology
- Neurocritical Care
- Neuromuscular and Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG)
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Plenary Sessions
- Practice, Policy, and Ethics
- Research Methodology, Education, and History
The Annual Meeting On Demand Player
Your state-of-the-art media player contains features designed to give you complete control of your continuing education:
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! Watch presentations on a computer, tablet, or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
Earn CME² right from your player. Simply watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast, and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
No internet connection? No problem! Your order includes a portable hard drive³ so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.
Annual Meeting On Demand
AAN Member Price: $649
(Regular Price $1,199)
AAN Junior Member Price: $199
(Regular Price $1,199)
Non-Member Price: $949
(Regular Price $1,749)
- 500+ hours of presentations
- CME credits
- Syllabi files to download from 200+ programs
- PDFs and MP3 files for download
- Portable hard drive
Syllabi USB UpgradeAll attendees will receive complimentary online access to all Annual Meeting Syllabi for one year. Upgrade to a Syllabi On Demand USB drive for permanent use.
AAN Member Price: $199
AAN Junior Member Price: $99
Non-Member Price: $299
- Syllabi files to download for 200+ programs
- USB drive