Upgrade your FMX On Demand and take home even more CME credits and more content! The Upgrade includes:
- 25.75 additional CME credits
- Bonus content from this year's General Sessions
- Complimentary USB drive to supplement your online access
FMX 2017 Annual Meeting Sessions:
- Adult Heart Murmurs
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Assisting Patients with Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Asthma in Adults
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Bronchiolitis and Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Capture that Dx! For More Appropriate Reimbursement
- Child and Pediatric ADHD Management
- Choosing Wisely Updates
- Disability and Impairment Evaluation
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Do You Think HCC Coding Really Stands for “Highly Confused Clinician”?
- Evidence-Based Approach to Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Evidence-Based Approach to Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Lower Extremity Musculoskeletal Exam Techniques
- Nutrition Principles and Assessment
- Obstetric Care Today
- On the Liver Disease Front Lines
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Quality Measurement: From Concept to Rule
- Recognizing Oral Lesions and Oral Cancers in Family Medicine
- Skin Cancer Update
- TIA and Stroke
- Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Exam Techniques
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Adolescent Depression and Bullying Management
- Adult and Elderly Hypertension
- Anticoagulation Management Update
- Atrial Fibrillation Anticoagulants and Antiplatelets
- Benign Skin Tumors
- Bursitis and Tendonitis
- Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Concussion and Return to Play Guidelines
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Diabetes Complications Assessment, Recognition, Prevention and Treatment
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Geriatric Polypharmacy: Stop the Pill Mill!
- Herbal Therapies
- Liver Function Tests
- Male Hypogonadism
- Pulmonary Embolus & Deep Vein Thrombosis: The New Frontier
- Returning Veterans with PTSD
- Safe Opiate Prescribing
- Therapeutic Choices in Sleep Apnea
- Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Update
- Wound Care Management
FMX On Demand technology provides access to FMX content anytime, anywhere with:
Synchronized slides, audio, and video: Learn like you're at the live meeting.
Online access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone: Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
Earn up to 50.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™: Watch the sessions and then click on the “Take Quiz” button. Earning credits is easy, fast, and convenient.
QuestionPause™ technology: Test your knowledge with integrated questions in each presentation.
Presentation PDFs: Easily download PDFs onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files: Load files onto your favorite MP3 player so you can listen to sessions while on the go.
Complimentary USB drive2 is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn't available.
Special Upgrade Pricing Exclusively for FMX Attendees!
AAFP Members: $295*
*Please Note: To receive your special discount, you must enter your AAFP Member ID and password on the proceed to checkout page. The price will adjust automatically after your membership is verified.
Non Members: $495
Your Order Includes:
- Online Access
- CME Credits
- Presentation PDFs
- MP3 Audio Files
- Complimentary USB drive
Prefer to order by phone? Call Today!
For International calls: 818-844-3299
Hours of operations:
Monday–Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST