The AAOS Annual Meeting is the largest orthopaedic educational experience in the world. Each year, it delivers relevant best practices and emerging trends through dynamic learning formats across all practice areas.
AAOS has partnered with Learner’s Digest International and Wolters Kluwer to produce and offer the NEW AAOS Annual Meeting On Demand so you can access cutting-edge insights from our flagship event anytime, anywhere.
This online program contains over 290 sessions with approximately 500 hours of presentations in the following topic areas:
- Adult Reconstruction Hip
- Adult Reconstruction Knee
- Basic Research
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Wrist
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Practice Management
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Medicine
Features of your AAOS Annual Meeting On Demand Player include:
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides, session handouts and MP3 files
- Integrated online CME testing — earn up to 100 CME credits
- Advanced search that delivers exactly what you need
- A portable hard drive is available for an additional $99 for offline viewing
Order today and receive
a $500 Gift Card!
Member Price: $1,499
Non Member Price: $1,699
Prefer to order by phone? Call Today!
For International calls: 818-844-3299
Hours of operations:
Monday–Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST