Neurology Update On Demand delivers 12 hours1 of content focused on delivering a concise yet comprehensive review in the field of neurology. This program is designed to assist participants in the following objectives:
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the impact of recent evidence on MS disease management strategies.
- Summarize the most recent approaches to diagnosis and treatment of various dementias.
- Review the safety and efficacy data on new antiepileptic drugs to treat epilepsy.
- Summarize the revisions to the headache classification criteria and describe their best use in clinical practice.
- Critically appraise the safety and efficacy data on recent therapies for neuromuscular diseases and describe their implication for clinical practice.
- Define best practices for the assessment and management of concussion, back pain, stroke, and Parkinson's Disease.
Neurology Update On Demand’s technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Slides with synchronized audio — it’s like being at the live meeting.
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
Earn up to 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Watch the sessions and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
PDFs of presentations can also be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files can be easily downloaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Complimentary USB2 drive is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.
Neurology Update On Demand
Select your $500 Incentive: