Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand is a digital library with 19 hours of education from the Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course. Whether you are preparing for your certification or recertification exam, or simply seeking a thorough review of the fundamentals on appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures, Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand is a valuable educational resource. This program also offers participants the opportunity to earn CME credits. The following sessions are included in your On Demand program:
- Artifact Recognition
- Assessment of Myocardial Viability, Including PET
- Gated Perf SPECT
- Instrumentation Quality Control
- Production of Radionuclides and Radiopharmaceuticals: Part 1 & 2
- Radionuclide Ventricular Function Imaging: Basic Lab Techniques
- Radionuclide Ventricular Function Imaging: Interpretation and Clinical Applications
- Risk Stratification
- Stress Testing, Image Interpretation and Protocols
- Technical Aspects of Acquisition and Processing
- The Basics of Radiation Safety
Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Slides with synchronized audio — it’s like being at the live course.
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
Earn up to 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™1. Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
PDFs of presentations can be downloaded onto your computer for easier note taking.
MP3 audio files can be loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Pay $1,399 and Receive a $500 Gift Card of Your Choice!
Enter your e-mail address to receive your member discount: