Prepare for CCEP Exams With Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand
Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand helps you to stay on task with your board exam preparation at your own pace. Earn CME and experience the live forum discussions on research results, scientific advancements in the field of cardiovascular pacing, and electrophysiology amongst medical professionals — as if you were there attending the live course.
Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand delivers presentations1 with slides and fully synchronized audio, so you can review the critical components needed to successfully complete the board certification or recertification examination, all from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
- Nine workshops with ABIM CCEP board format questions using audience response system
- Lectures with content focused on ABIM CCEP board preparation
- Session on "Strategies for Success: Preparing for the Boards"
- Basic cardiac and intracardiac electrophysiology
- Pharmacology of antiarrhythmic drugs
- Noninvasive testing for arrhythmias
- Atrial and other supraventricular tachycardias
- Catheter ablation
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators
- Cardiac pacing
Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand’s technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! Watch presentations on your computer, tablet or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™2. Watch the sessions and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files can be quickly loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Portable USB drive3 is available for an additional fee. This drive lets you access your sessions even when an internet connection isn't available.
To receive your Member discount, enter your Member ID. Your price will adjust once membership is verified.
Select your product:
Your Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand order includes:
- Online access from any computer or mobile device
- Printable PDFs of the presentation slides and tracings
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Portable USB drive for offline viewing available for additional fee of $993
Prefer to order by phone? Call Today!
For International calls: 818-844-3299
Hours of operations:
Monday–Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST