APA Annual Meeting On Demand contains approximately 350 hours1 of presentations from the 2018 Annual Meeting, making it the most comprehensive educational activity developed in psychiatry. This CME accredited program is designed to help partcipants:
- Review new research findings in the fields of psychiatry and neuroscience
- Acquire new knowledge and skills in clinical psychiatry to improve patient care
- Learn how to assess your practice and implement improvement, as well as provide culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Assess a variety of treatment choices for patients with psychiatric disorders, including psychotherapeutic and pharmacologic options
- Recognize mental health service delivery issues, including barriers to care
This year’s program contains lectures in the following 9 topics:
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
- Diversity and Health Equity
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- International Collaborations
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Physician Well-Being and Burnout
Introducing iPosters: This online portal of scientific posters presented during this year’s Annual Meeting is included in your On Demand program.
APA Annual Meeting On Demand includes features that make it easy to review your information anytime, anywhere!
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! Watch presentations on your computer, tablet or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
Earn credits and satisfy your requirements.2 Simply watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of presentations can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
No internet connection? No problem! A portable USB3 drive lets you access your sessions even when an internet connection is not available.