- Apply new approaches to the management of complex epilepsy patients
- Assess the various headache syndromes and treatment of refractory patients
- Define an approach to the assessment and management of concussion
- Describe a case based approach to the management of back pain
- Differentiate the various dementias and appropriate treatment strategies
- Discuss what’s new in neuro-oncology for 2016
- Recognize Parkinson’s disease from its look-a-likes
- Review the neurologic presentation of infectious organisms including the Zika Virus
- Review the use and management of the newer medications used for multiple sclerosis
Neurology Update On Demand’s technology makes it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Slides with synchronized audio—it’s like being at the live meeting.
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
Integrated Online CME Testing. Watch a session and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
PDFs of presentations can also be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files can be easily downloaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
Complimentary USB² drive is included with your order so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.